Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Idaho day9= final day =(
















Today started out like any other, me and kristen sleeping half the day away. I got up about 10, and was sad. I cant believe that today was our last day!! I really dont want this vacation to end! Throughout these 9 days i not only have gotten closer with my best friend, but have been able to get closer to people that i now really consider my family! I dont know what i would do without grandma, grandpa and mr bob. You three have come to mean so much to me! I really do not want to go home! Well, today all we did was pack. Then grandma took us out to a late lunch, where after that we went shopping, again! Then it was back home to repack and make sure we had all of our crap. Then we took to the couch to read our new books. Grandma was taking a nap because she was coughing like crazy! We started getting ready for out bbq around 6. I helped grandma cook the biscuits and shuck the corn, and of course kristen helpsed ;) lol. WE had a great time hanging with alisha and her parents, they are some really cool people! Dinner in itself was wonderfully yummy! AFter dinner it was chilling in the living room for a little, mainly us trying to stall. We really didnt want to leave. Finally it was time for goodbyes. I really did not want to say goodbye. Going home is great, but i didnt want to, i had found another home here and i wasnt ready to leave!!! I still aint... But alas, it must come to an end. Thank you so much grandma, grandpa, and mr bob for letting me invade on your homes and your lives! I have enjoyed myself so much! I will never forget anything that has happened in the past week. I am eternally grateful for everything and i cant wait to come back!!!


Kristen: Thank you so much for letting me come with you to visit your grandparents! I had so much fun! I know that we got on each others nerves sometimes lol but what are bestfriends for?? I enjoyed hanging out with you , and cant wait to see you at work on friday...actually i lied...i dont want to see you then! lol im just kidding. And hey at least we can say that we came back better friends then we were when we left, instead of enemies like we predicted! i love you so much krissie kinz!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. MAN! i was totally hoping to go home as enemies. HA HA! Just kidding. i'm glad we are not going how mad at each other. Life would suck with out you and i'm totally glad we are best friends.
    luv ya sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amara, I am so glad that you girls came to Idaho together. It was great to show you natures beauty around us and all the wildlife that we were fortunate to see in the wild. I know there was too much driving (being in the car)but sometimes we must endure some bad to get to the beauty. I am proud to have you call me grandma. You girls kept me and Mr. Bob entertained and we loved it!! You will always be welcome granddaughter #2! We love you.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete