Thursday, June 25, 2009

home at last

So yesterday me and kristen made the long journey home. It was definitely sad. I really didnt want to go! Well we safely made it to all of our flights (barely on one) and made it home with only minor scrapes and bruises .lol Which im just kidding...none of us got hurt...though i did hurt my shoulder but that was from carrying the vest...lol Today, thursday, was a day or remeniscing on our trip, and unpacking/resting. It was a pretty good day i must say! I unpacked, which doesnt usually happen on the first day back, then took a long and very enjoyable shower, it was heaven! Then i played grownup. lol i made a list of all the thank you notes i needed to write and a list of what i need at walmart. FUn stuff!! after this i had a splendid idea...lets have lunch with heather =) so me and my baby sister had lunch...it was enjoyable! Well i didnt want to be alone while i ran all my errands so she came with me, and we spent the rest of the day together =) it was so much fun! and i got to see josh for a little bit =D and that was pretty much my first day home...tomorrow it is back to the real world...got to work...all day long! i am not excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment