Friday, June 26, 2009

growing up

so for me...ive always looked forward to growing up. Being financially, physically, and emotionally responsible for everything that i need. But it seems like my parents wont ever let me. Here i am, almost 18 a high school graduate, and my mom doesnt trust me to be on my own. Today was my first day back at work after spending yesterday being responsible and running errands, o and spending some time with my sister and boyfriend. I was hanging out with some friends and she told me that i didnt have a curfew. Welll 10 o clock roles around and she completely changes her mind, i had to be home at 11. And if i didnt finish thank you notes before tomorrow i wouldnt be allowed to do anything at all this weekend. I have been home for two days, yesterday i had to buy thank you notes, and today i spent the day working. I dont understnad why i am forced to do everything right away, nicole and della never did. Well i got the thank you notes done. But it is still aggravating! why do i need a curfew?? ugh...why does she change her mind?? it really makes planning hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment