Friday, February 15, 2013

It's gonna be a long day.

My stomach has, once again, decided that it doesn't like food. Everything that goes into my stomach causes me a lot of pain.

And immediately I have to use the bathroom. It is the only way to get rid of the pain. Or at least manage it. When the pain had dulled I am left with the worst case of nausea.

If this happens to a lot of cfers I can see why they are so skinny. I don't want to eat anything. Every time I look at food all I see if pain or puking and I don't like either.

I have talked to my doctors about it...they have no clue what is going on. Or they don't seem to know? It isn't like it happens all the time...just randomly.

On top of that I haven't been sleeping well again and my lungs have been killing me. I have felt like I've had bricks on my chest. Going to work is getting to be a huge effort. I have a doctors app in March. Who knows what the results will be. I just got out of the hospital last November. I really hope I don't have to go back already.

Life goes on though! Other then my body doing bad life is good. School is going well. Work has been going good.

I've been missing my family a lot lately. And Kayla and Megan. It's hard being away from them. I feel like texting and phone calls aren't always enough, esp when you just need that extra hug.

I hope you guys have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment