Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Time For A Change

O no...here comes the rant again...haha o well...what are blogs for if not to rant and rave about the little things in life right?!

So since I have last written, my dog has had 10 puppies and they have grown up and we have given them all away but two. So I now have two dogs and a cat and my roommate has two dogs and a cat. This had caused some very creative ways of keeping the house clean. Basically we don't

And by the time I get home from work the last thing i wanna do is clean. But Ive been doing it. She hasnt. Now that school has started she has something to do three days a week, but before then she didnt do shit during the day...

And i have been paying for everything and handling everything and just doing everything.. and I am sick and tired of it. I am going to school full time, and working full time.

When we first moved in together I would work and she would clean. I didnt mind paying for things when she was doing that. Bc she was contributing. Now she doesnt do anything, and I do it all. I am going insane. I am tired of cleaning...tired of working..tired of having to pay for everything!

All I wanna be able to do, is come home and work on training my puppy, I dont want to have to spend thirty minutes every day cleaning piss out of my carpet or off the kitchen floor. it gets super old after a while.

my house is a mess, my roommate seems mad at me all the time (and for no reason) and im just soooo tired!!

Im so sick of everything being the same.

I decided today that I am no longer enabling my roommate. She is going to have to start buying her own stuff. And if she can't afford it then she needs to get a job. She says that she has applied everywhere but not the places where she would kill someone. She has a problem with keeping her mouth shut. But that's all part of growing up. Something she obviously hasn't dont yet. Just because you don't live with mommy and daddy anymore doesn't mean you are all grown up. Trust me...I am no where near!!!!

Man I wish I had a crate for my puppy...I really want Hachi to be in the room with me. I hate leaving him downstairs. I feel like he bonds to my roommate more when that happens, but all of my treatments are up here. And after a while I have to go to bed and get some sleep.

God I am tired.

Physically, emotionally, mentally.

And I am lonely.

I had a great time with Kayla the little bit she was here. It definitely wasn't enough. I was in a super huge funk Monday after she left. Life is just way easier with her here. I am going to try and be a little more understanding of her bf. I don't like him, or the way he treats her. but she is happy and thats the important part.

I need more friends here in my city. I have lots of friends, they just seem to not bere here in my city to hang out with. Not that I really have time. In between work and school I am crazy busy.

I'd love to meet a decent guy to, one that ain't too clingy, or needy, or jealous, one that is gorgeous, funny, likes me. haha all the nice guys seem to be super needy, and I just can't handle that right now. I don't have the time for needy. It would be so nice to have someone though. I miss having a boyfriend. I don't miss any of the drama involved, but having that special someone was always nice.

and I want to move on to the next chapter of my life. Get married, have kids. Do all fo that beforeI get too sick not too... I don't want ot miss out on anything.

i dont want to miss out on anything in the phase that I am at either. I am almost twenty one. I should be out celebrating life! I should be going out all the time with a group of friends living and enjoying life, and not taking a single second for granted. ?but I dont have that group of friends anymore. Which absolutely sucks. I miss having a group of friends to go out and do stuff with. That was something that was good about high school. you have your set group of friends.

o well. I think its time for bed for me. I am beat and my eyes keep closing. I got my homework done for today and that I am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment